"For a horse to come and win in the International Carnival it is good. But for a horse to win two in a row is quite something. Remember this."
- H. H. Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. March 8, 2007
"You have got a terrific horse in Mystical."
- H. H. Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
"Indian Horseracing gets major boost. So impressed was His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum with Indian Champion Mystical's two wins in Dubai that he made Zavaray Poonawalla a generous offer of covering a mare to any of his stallions across the globe, free of cost."
- Gulf News, Dubai, March 11, 2007
"Mystical - India's pride and joy."
- Dubai Racing Club, Dubai, March 10,2007
"Mystical created history by setting a benchmark for Indian horses internationally and he indeed made India proud!"
- Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges, Chairman, Asian Racing Federation, Hong Kong, March 7, 2007
"Millions of heartbeats stopped for a second when Mystical successfully conquered the winning post amidst all the foreign hot favorite thoroughbreds."
- The Free Press Journal, Mumbai, March 21, 2007
"Mystical, the mystery of Indian Magic."
- Sport Times, Dubai, March 25, 2007
“ We've waited five years for this day. It's magical” said Zavaray Poonawalla. “Its been worth the wait. Every bit of it. This is fantastic. Mystical has put Indian racing on the world map.”
- Gulf News Saturday, February 17, 2007
“The Indian thoroughbred is now shining in the international arena thanks to Poonawalla Stud Farms. Mystical, the ‘pride of India’ recently created another chapter in the history books of racing by winning not just one, but both his starts back to back in the Dubai International Racing Carnival.”
- Weekend, UAE, March 30-April 5, 2007
"A mighty roar went up as champion British jockey Ryan Moore swept the handsome gelding into the lead at the three-furlong pole before going on to win with authority.”
- Gulf News, Saturday, February 17, 2007
“ I've never heard a roar like that here outside Dubai World Cup day.” said Moore when the 1812 fans that voted for Mystical cheered him as he hit the front in the closing stages."
- Khaleej Times, Saturday, February 17, 2007
“If anyone suffered from the illusion that European horses were better than those bred elsewhere, the Dubai Carnival must have been a rude awakening. The latest affirmation came when Indian champion Mystical won in sensationally fast time from a very strong field at Nad Al Sheba's latest fixture.”
- The Irish Field, Dublin, March 24, 2007
“Congratulations to you, Mr. Poonawalla! You have done your country and us Parsees proud.”
- Mrs. G. R. Mehta, Kuwait (Weekend Magazine), April 13, 2007
“Zavaray Poonawalla, Hall of Fame and Vijaya Shree Awardee (1992) for his outstanding contribution to national development, integration, enrichment of life and for his outstanding achievements in equine breeding and animal husbandry has been instrumental in opening the gates of other countries to the Indian Thoroughbred and making the world take notice of Indian racing by showing his true grit and fighting spirit in campaigning his horses at international level.”
- Horse & Horseman, March 2007