Intervalve's PTFE lined Butterfly valve model IVTFE provides
an optimum solution to the corrosion problems encountered by
the chemical process industries with conventional Butterfly
valves. The PTFE seat liner covers the entire wetted surface
of the body and extends on to the flange contact faces, thus
eliminating possibility of any media contact with the body
The circularly moulded full back up elastomer and live loaded disc shoulder
sealing ensures bubble tight closing of the Valve with zero
shaft leakage. The valve is adaptable for ON / OFF as well as
control duty and can be fitted with actuators and accessories
as required to meet the specific duty conditions.
General design and manufacturing
Valve face to face dimensions
Top flange drilling
Valve inspection and testing
EN 593 / ISO 5752 Tab 5 & API 609 category A
EN 12266 Part 1
DIN EN 1092-PN6 / PN10 / PN16, Class 150, IS 6992 Tab 11
- Full PN10 pressure rating for the entire range of valve
sizes from DN50 to DN350.
- Bi-directional valve with sealing capability to hold rated
shut off pressure in either direction.
- Circularly moulded back up elastomer provides uniform
contact pressure over the entire seat without losing shaft
bore shape, ensuring bubble tight closure every time.
- Unique triple sealing system for shaft sealing, eliminates
any fugitive emission or secondary leakage.
- Self lubricated shaft bearings (PTFE coated stainless
steel) for both drive end and non-drive end shaft ensures
minimum bearing friction torque.
- Live loaded disc shoulder sealing arrangement through
pusher and disc springs in both top and bottom shaft bores,
acting on PTFE liner ensures leak free mechanical stem seal.
- Back up elastomer standardised in Viton to ensure excellent
corrosion protection and maximum temperature resistance
against media fumes and higher temperature.
- Disc springs and fasteners standardised on corrosion resistant
stainless steel to ensure long service.
- A choice of exotic metallurgy for the disc, to meet any
type of aggressive media.
- Choice of liner materials of virgin PTFE or filled PTFE,
which also extends on to the flange contact faces.
- Low operating torque enables selection of smaller size
- Perfect adaptability for conversion from manual to actuated
operation due to standardised top flange.